ABOUTWire Rope Industries is the most diversified manufacturer of high-performance wire ropes and industrial steel cables in North America. For over 100 years, the company has been a leader in its field. With our knowledge and expertise, we have been able to refine the art of rope making into a science. We provide rope solutions for a wide variety of applications, including general industrial and construction, mining, oil and gas, fishing and marine, forestry and utilities industries, as well as for ski lifts, bridges, supported structures and the U.S. Navy, for whom we are the largest supplier of arrestor steel cables.
Our quality management system is registered to various international specifications, including ISO 9001 and API -9A & Q1. Customers the world over recognize the value of our products through improved fatigue life, increased strength, shock and abrasion resistance, as well as superior delivery, packaging and technical service. To deliver this value to our customers, we strive to understand our end-user customers' needs and translate those needs into outperforming products by maximizing our research and development and manufacturing capabilities. Wire Rope Industries is dedicated to improving quality and value for our customers.
Our team of professionals works together to provide our customers with the best performing steel cable products and the highest levels of service. This is what allows our customers to "Outperform with our Ropes"
Wire Rope's 365,000 square-foot facility in Montreal
• Headquarters: Montreal, QC
• Employees: 200+
• Parent company: Bekaert Corporation
• Market reach: Global (40+ countries)
• Rope capacity: up to 12" dia (300mm); 120 tonnes
• Product range: plastic extrusion, strand compaction, triangular and structural strand, full & half lock coil.• Services: Consultation, socketing & pre-stretching, inspection, tech. support, and training
• Certifications: IS0 9001, API -9A & Q1.
• Memberships: AWRF, CIM and API